Buy Bufotenine online
Bufotenin(5-HO-DMT) is a naturally occurring substituted tryptamine alkaloid and a serotonergic psychedelic drug. Bufotenin is a structural derivative of tryptamine and serotonin. Bufotenin is found in a wide array of flora and fauna, including several species of psychoactive toads, most notably the Colorado River toad. The overall effects of bufotenin are generally described as less pleasant than those of other psychedelics such as LSD.
Bufotenin is not habit-forming and the desire to use it can actually decrease with use. It is most often self-regulating.
Tolerance to the effects of bufotenin are built almost immediately after ingestion. After that, it takes about 1 hour for the tolerance to be reduced to half and 2 hours to be back at baseline (in the absence of further consumption). Bufotenin does not have a cross-tolerance with other psychedelics, meaning that after the consumption of bufotenin psychedelics will not have a reduced effect.
The visual effects of Bufotenin can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage. In comparison to its consistently overwhelming and intense accompanying cognitive and physical effects, bufotenin seems to have some of the most proportionally underwhelming visual effects found within the known psychedelic experience.
- Visual acuity enhancement and Visual acuity suppression – Bufotenin is equally capable of both decreasing and increasing visual acuity. The outcome of which effect will manifest seems to be chosen almost entirely at random and is largely setting dependent.
- Drifting (Morphing, Breathing, Melting, Flowing) – In comparison to other psychedelics, this effect can be described as identical to DMT in its style, highly detailed, slow and smooth in motion and static in appearance.
- Colour enhancement
- Colour shifting
- Environmental orbism
- Analysis enhancement
- Conceptual thinking
- Autonomous voice communication
- Emotion enhancement
- Increased music appreciation
- Memory suppression
- Ego death
- Thought connectivity
- Time distortion
- Unity and interconnectedness