Buy Silver Mercury Liquid online
Mercury is a metal that, at room temperature, has the appearance of a silvery-white liquid. Mercury belongs to low-active metals, the metal is dissolved in nitric acid and aqua regia, and it is resistant in solutions of acids that do not have oxidizing properties.
Metal bottles 34.5 kg net each.
Packed in metal flasks with 34.5 kg in each flask, a package in wooden boxes of 8 flasks in each: 552 flasks in a 20ft container.
– purity = 99.999%.
– free from heavy metals
– Physical position: Liquid
– Appearance: a kind of silver-white liquid
– Smell: Odorless
– pH: Available.
– Vapor pressure: 0.002 mm Hg @ 25C
– Vapor density: 7.0
– Evaporation rate: Available.
– Viscosity: 15.5 Dig 25 with MP @
– Boiling point: 356.72 dig c
– Freezing melting point: -38.87 dig c
– Decomposition temperature: Available.
– Solubility: Insoluble.
– Specifically Gravity / Density: 13.59 (water = 1)
– Molecular formula: Hg
– Molecular Weight: 200.59
– Agrarian poison
– Antifouling paint
– Minning, electronics, and chemically synthesis. (extract gold and other metals from ore)
– Dry cell batteries
– Production of chlorine and caustic soda
– Electrical appliance
– Neutron shock absorber in nuclear power plants